We love pets, too!
Traveling with a furry friend? We are pet friendly, we just ask that you follow a few simple guidelines to ensure everyone has a wonderful stay:
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet and attached to your hand or camper.
- Tethered pets must not be left unattended outdoors and should be on your campsite only.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort building (including cottages), swimming pool area, or playground.
- Health Department Code prohibits pets in the office/store area.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to walk pets without adult supervision.
- OWNER’S MUST BE RESPONSIBLE TO PICK UP YOUR PET’S DEPOSITS. (Note: It is a nuisance when pet owners leave their animal’s deposits for others to step in. Therefore, irresponsible pet owners will be charged a $50.00 clean-up fee per occurrence.)
Call for more information!